Ready to have fun?
Summer is a time of exploration of fun and fantastic things, at SLC kids will participate in a variety of great activities each week, with plenty of amazing things to discover about the week´s theme. Each camp session is based on a theme, so your child can attend all camp.
Policies for Camps
• Refund will be given if requested in writing at least two weeks before the camp start date. Refunds will incur a $30 administrative fee per child. No refunds will be given for cancellations that are requested less than two weeks before the camp stardate.
• Date changes are subject to space availability, will incur $ 10 administrative fee.
• Camp hours are from 9 am – 2 pm unless registered for extended hours. Please drop children off no early than 8:50 am, as the teacher are preparing for the day, or later at 9:15 am to avoid interrupting the camp schedule for the other children.
• Late pick-up policy for a regular camp day from (9am - 2pm) there will be a 10 minute grace period. After 2:10pm, a late fee of $ 1/per minute will be assessed. For families enrolled on Stay & Play extended care, there is not a grace period. A late fee of $ 1/per minute will be assessed if the child is not picked up by the closing time, 5:00 pm.
• Spanish Learning Castle staff will remain with students until all children are picked-up.
All campers will need: Lunch and snack (if sending perishable items please place ice in lunch as we are not able to refrigerate or heat lunches). Water bottle (spill-proof cup) and Mat for nap time (labeled with name). If your child will require sunscreen while outside for activities, please apply at home as we cannot apply it at school.
Allergies: If your child has any allergies, please make sure the information is listed on your enrollment form, and please, notify your child’s teacher.
Summer Camp Tuition
Summer Camp Enrollment Form